INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
This refers to a combination of information such as your name, contact details, travel preferences that you supply us or is supplied to us, including your social preferences, interests and activities and any information about other persons you represent (such as those on your booking). Your information is collected when you request information from us, contact us (and vice versa), make a booking, use our Sites and any other engagement we or our business partners have with you. We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your holiday, security, etc., we may disclose and process your information to third parties. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
- We may collect, and disclose to others, the information you provide to us and our group companies and brands for business purposes and also third-party companies and our third-party service providers for the purposes set forth below. If you do provide us with your information, we will only share it for the purposes described at the point of collection. We will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of the Company for any other purpose unless
- you expressly authorize us to do so
- it is necessary to allow our service providers or agents to provide services to you or;
- it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements
- it is necessary in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of the Company or the merger of Company into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, bankruptcy or like transaction in which the Company is not the survivo;
- it is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, administration, service, customer care, quality and improvement related activity, business management and operation, risk assessment/management, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, social media, reviews, advertising and marketing, loyalty programs, profiling customer purchasing preferences, activities and trends, dispute resolution/litigation, credit checking and debt collection,
- otherwise as we are required or permitted by law. If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot engage/do business with you or accept your booking.
USE OF TOOLS/"COOKIES" AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES